Aerowave 3003 is a water-based, 2-component, amine cured epoxy finish. Aerowave is a product part of the Aerowave Series which utilizes the latest water based technology and sets the standard for minimum process times, reduced process cycle costs and environmental care. Learn more about TUK.
Features and Benefits
- Water based technology
- Compatible with all products out of the Aerowave Series
- Designed for optimal mixing properties for both manual and plural mixing application.
- Low VOC emission
- Low dry-film-weight (DFW) - reduce operational costs
- Resistance to aircraft hydraulic fluids and chemicals
- Gloss Level
- 75 GU Minimum
- Delivery Method
- 32 m² per liter base material at 20 μm dry film thickness
- 16 m² per liter mixed material at 20 μm dry film thickness
- 1276 ft² per US gallon base material at 0.80 mil dry film thickness
- 637 ft² per US gallon mixed material at 0.80 mil dry film thickness
OEM/Specifier & Specs Qualified