Aerowave 2001 is a chromated, water-based, 2-component amine cured epoxy primer.
Aerowave 2001 is a product part of the Aerowave Series which utilizes the latest water based technology and sets the standard for minimum process times, reduced process cycle costs and environmental care.
Features and Benefits
- Water based technology
- Compatible with all products out of the Aerowave Series
- Designed for optimal mixing properties for both manual and plural mixing application.
- Corrosion inhibiting
- Low VOC emission
- Low dry-film-weight (DFW) - reduce operational costs
- Resistance to aircraft hydraulic fluids and chemicals
- Complies with current and proposed VOC legislation
- Benefits the environment
OEM/Specifier & Specs Qualified
SMS89 Type 1
|British Aerospace Airbus||
MEP 10-59 type III
SP-J-513-A-0016 Type III Class A
|Israel Aerospace Industries||
|Leonardo (formerly Augusta Westland)||