Aerowave 2002 is a non inhibiting, chrome free, water-based, 2-component amine cured epoxy primer. Aerowave 2002 is a product part of the Aerowave Series which utilizes the latest water based technology and sets the standard for minimum process times, reduced process cycle costs and environmental care.
Features and Benefits
- Water based technology
- Compatible with all products out of the Aerowave Series
- Designed for optimal mixing properties for both manual and plural mixing application.
- For application on composite substrates
- Low VOC emission
- Low dry-film-weight (DFW) - reduce operational costs
- Resistance to aircraft hydraulic fluids and chemicals
- Complies with current and proposed VOC legislation
- Benefits the environment
OEM/Specifier & Specs Qualified
BAMS 565-014 Grade B
SP-J-513-A-0013 Type III Class A