Features and Benefits
- Chemically cured two-component epoxy topcoat
- Exhibits high thermal emittance and low outgassing results whenexposed to space environments.
- Commonly used as the protective coating for spacecraft andspacecraft hardware.
- Approved for use by NASA (Spec. 10M01831) and major governmentsubcontractors.
- For use over anodized or conversion coated aluminum surfaces. Can also be used on chemically cleaned copper and grit blasted steelor passivated stainless steel surfaces.
OEM/Specifier & Specs Qualified
HMS 15-1376, Ty I, CI 2 & Ty II, CI 2 & 4
|Lockheed Martin Aeronautic||
|Santa Barbara Research||
SBRC 150063, Ty I & II