Aerowave 2003 is a chrome free, water-based, 2-component, corrosion inhibiting amine cured epoxy primer. Aerowave 2003 is a product part of the Aerowave Series which utilizes the latest water based technology and sets the standard for minimum process times, reduced process cycle costs and environmental care.
Features and Benefits
- Water based technology
- Compatible with all products out of the Aerowave Series
- Designed for optimal mixing properties for both manual and plural mixing application.
- Corrosion inhibiting
- Low VOC emission
- Low dry-film-weight (DFW) - reduce operational costs
- Resistance to aircraft hydraulic fluids and chemicals
- Complies with current and proposed VOC legislation
- Benefits the environment
OEM/Specifier & Specs Qualified
|Leonardo (formerly Augusta Westland)||
AWMS 28-002 TY1 CL1