Sharing our expertise is part of our commitment to our customers. This is demonstrated by our Global Training Program where our experts serve as instructors and share their years of experience in coatings development, testing, manufacturing and application.
While the curriculum can be customized to meet specific customer needs, attendees of the typical 2.5 day course cover a variety of subjects, including among other topics:
- The evolution of Aerospace Coatings
- Health, Safety and Environmental issues
- Coatings formulation and composition
- Specification and testing (including composites)
- Emerging coatings technology
- Substrate cleaning, product mixing and hands on application training
- Common defects and how to avoid them
Experts in their respective fields, the instructors who lead each component of the training program create an effective learning environment, where all delegates can profit from discussion about the subject being presented and the lessons learned.
- Degreed chemists experienced in aerospace coatings research and formulation
- Process engineers dedicated to high performance chemical manufacturing operations
- Chemists specializing in quality assurance and quality control
- Technical representatives with decades of experience in painting aircraft
- Sales and marketing professionals working with customers, OEMs and maintenance contractors from around the world.
Our theoretical presentations and practical demonstrations are beneficial to anyone within the industry who seeks an overall understanding of paint, as well as the processes involved in its production and application. Delegates come from a variety of key roles within the industry, including:
- Executives or engineers who want a better understanding of aerospace coatings technology.
- Purchasing staff looking for further information about the products and how they are used.
- Painters who are new to the industry and wish to learn from those who have developed the materials they will be using.
- Experienced painters eager to adopt cutting-edge coating technologies and techniques.
Download the brochure